Sunday, August 8, 2010

little heart

This morning as we were getting ready for church Luke came to me and pointing to the cross on the wall said, "Look Mama!" As I looked in the direction he was pointing I said, "Oh, do you see the cross?" Curious to know what he thought about it I asked, "What does the cross mean?" He proudly said, "It means Jesus loves me so much!" Not only is his vocabulary growing rapidly daily but his little heart is also growing open to Jesus. That's my sweet boy!

[ Luke attempting the "i love you" sign that his big brother flashes often.]

3 comments:

The Runner Bunch said...

So sweet - love the new design!!!

Alicia said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love your new layout. That photo at the top is precious....love it!

Mindy said...

So very sweet! Great new design of the blog too.